Winter Night Shelter 2018—19
Sha’arei Tsedek will be opening its doors, supporting homeless people in Barnet, providing a hot meal and a safe, warm bed for the night.
Volunteer Roles include:
- Preparation of vegetarian starter, main course or dessert
- Setting up and serving the evening meal and clearing up
- Supervising the night shift
- Preparation and serving of breakfast
- Transportation of items to other venues in the borough
- Donation for breakfast and supplies
To get involved:
M: 07739 135175
To sign up for Volunteer shifts please click on the ‘Volunteering’ tab at the top of this page.